WE ARE A PROGRESSIVE, MODERN AND INCLUSIVE GOLF CLUB AND OUR DRESS CODE HAS BEEN PUT IN PLACE TO REFLECT THIS
Members and Visitors alike are required to adhere and support the dress code policy.
Dress code on the golf course for players and their caddies means standard appropriate golf attire.
- The guideline is that any recognised golfing apparel that can be purchased from a professional golf retail outlet is acceptable.
- Proper footwear that has been specifically designed for golf must be worn on the course.
- No denim jeans, football, rugby tops, singlets, cargo shorts or large sporting logos on attire.
- Recognised golf shirts and tops must be worn.
Please note – failure to comply with any of the above may lead to removal from the course.
CLUBHOUSE, RESTAURANT & BAR AREAS
Please note the following dress code :
- When using the clubhouse bar and restaurant, we would ask everyone to respect those around them and maintain a smart level of dress.
- Any smart casual clothing, including smart denim (ie not ripped, cut-off, frayed or distressed) is acceptable in the club house although no flip-flops, singlets, beach style shorts and football shirts please. Tailored or golf shorts are acceptable. It is preferable that men opt to wear long trousers (not cargo trousers) after 8.30pm, especially when using the restaurant.
- You can wear soft-spiked or dimpled golf shoes indoors, provided that they are clean.
- We kindly ask that you please change out of any dirty or wet clothing before entering the club house, bar and restaurant area.
- Rain gear is not permitted in the clubhouse.
- Footwear must be always worn in the club house/patio and walking around in socks or bare feet is not permitted.
The interpretation of the dress code lies with the management of the Golf Club. Their decision of whether the person meets the required standard of dress will be final.
THE DRESS CODE IS IN PLACE TO ENSURE PLAYERS LOOK THEIR BEST AND TO MAINTAIN THE REPUTATION OF THE CLUB
Please be advised that our premises are strictly a non-smoking and vaping vicinity to ensure the well-being of all our visitors and employees.
Dogs are not permitted on the golf course.
Club members who are seen not to follow the Club’s policy will, in the first instance, be advised of the current dress code.
TO EMBRACE THE GOLF DRESS CODE, EXPLORE OUR PRO SHOP
Our new Pro Shop situated in the Clubhouse stocks new clubs, golfing shoes, jackets and tops all year round for all weathers.
Our Pro, Rhys Harry, runs a thriving online retail business and believes that golfing gear should be fit for purpose – not flashy.
Over the years he has increasingly specialised and become a market leader in providing custom-fitted golf equipment throughout Wales.
Visit his website here: www.rhysharry.co.uk